The information area on swissnanocube.ch is organised in seven chapters:
Basics, Products & Applications, Science & Research, Economy, Safety & Risk, Technology & Society and Daily Work Nano.
A "Nano LifeStraw" for the development aid? What has to be taken in account using nanomaterials? Which consumer products contain nanotechnology?
Answers to these questions - and to many more - you may find in the seven chapters.
Test your nanotechnology knowledge and play Nanorama loft - the internet game on swissnanocube.ch. What is "nano" in an iron? Do nano clothes get less wet? Nanotechnology for dental hygiene?
Discover 42 daily products and understand the background of nanotechnology effects. You will be surprised, how many products contain nanotechnology nowadays! Ready? Go!
NanoTeachBox offers you a bunch of educational materials. You may find ...
- learning modules, developed especially for secondary level and
- a encompassing collection of nano information material for teachers and students.
You may find information regarding authors, publishers, prices and sources of material about nanotechnology. Have fun browsing NanoTeachBox.
Come to Nano Marketplace on swissnanocube.ch and meet businesses, schools, employers, people looking for apprentice or jobs, research organisations and many more. You can ...
- visit our ShowRooms and get information about enterprises that support Swiss Nano-Cube,
- get an overview of education opportunities or
- find businesses that produce nano products.
Nano Marketplace is currently under construction. Please visit soon!